Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer is over


I am sorry for no post all summer. We lost our camera and the computer that i am able to upload from was out of commission. As a mother of 4 kids I am happy to say SUMMER is over and the kids are going back to school! Don't get me wrong I enjoy summer, but by the end of the second month I have run out of ideas to keep 4 and sometimes 6 kids from killing each other from "boredom", especially since our house is not equipped with cable or video games...i know insane!

Abigail and Matthew both started school and LOVE it. Matthew is in Kindergarten and is oh so ready. Thomas starts preschool next week and he is looking forward to it. (so is mom). Abigail starts PreComp swimming on Monday, and Matthew is progressing nicely in Aikido I will post a few events from our summer.

Here are Abigail and Matthew on the 1st day of school



No comments: