Friday, May 11, 2007

Today I felt like a ran a marathon. I took Abigail to School at 8:30 rushed back for a 9Am conference call with a customer. From there I took Matthew took his Spring Fling preschool program to 10:45...left the boys with John and rushed off to Abigail's school for her "Great Brain" project at 12:15. This was all before lunch or afternoon activities. I have to say Matthew did a great job singing his heart out on all the cute songs they learned.

Abigail was a class hit with her project. It was on ice cream..how it is made, the history, etc. She did a great job and got kudos from her classmates because we had an ice cream maker going and they got samples. This was really appreciated because it hit 90 here today. I have a feeling this is going to be a HOT summer!

Every Friday night at our house is movie night. I've consistently been doing it since January and the kids love it. We start about 7:30... pop the popcorn, get out the movie candy, get drinks out etc. and then when we are all comfortable start the flick. Tonight it was the Disney cartoon "Rescuers Down Under" I had forgotten how much I liked this movie as a kid. I remember seeing the original "The Rescuers" at Harbor Driven as a kid. My sister told me about a driven theater here in SLC which will be a must do for the summer!

No comments: