Friday, November 16, 2007

Smell my feet





My kids seem to think that they are suppose to say "trick or treat smell my feet..." They looked oh so cute. Abigail was a witch to Thomas's skelton and Matthew was a cowboy ot David's indian. Abigail decoupaged pink leaf cut outs to her hat and cape to match the hot pink in her nylons. We went to my brother's house for tacos and all the cousins went trick or treating together. It was very cute to see my 6'5'' 14 year old nephew paired with my 3' 3 year old.


Abigail was also in her school's first musical it was 11/09/07. She had practise after school every Friday and she even audtioned and got a small solo. I was really proud of her....it's not easy to be in the spotlight when you are 7 but she really wanted this and she went for it!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Cute pictures. Thomas kept telling me that David was an Indian. I thought he was saying an alien and I just could not see alien in David's costume. When I saw him later that day in his full costume, I realized Thomas was saying Indian.