These were our family Christmas pictures. We took them a few hours before Match was baptized. (11/13/10). My sister and I are to cheap to use a photographer so we took pictures of each others families. Our neighbors recommended a canyon area for the photos. It is a road that is closed from October through April. While we were posing we had wild turkeys and a few cows come check us out. Then we heard rumbling and apparently the road is not closed to BIGGGG MINING Trucks lol! Also notice Abigail's face...priceless because it look like Match is saying yes I won the argument....while Thomas is thinking boys 1 girls 0....yes lots of testestrone around here..even the dog was a boy!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
These were our family Christmas pictures. We took them a few hours before Match was baptized. (11/13/10). My sister and I are to cheap to use a photographer so we took pictures of each others families. Our neighbors recommended a canyon area for the photos. It is a road that is closed from October through April. While we were posing we had wild turkeys and a few cows come check us out. Then we heard rumbling and apparently the road is not closed to BIGGGG MINING Trucks lol! Also notice Abigail's face...priceless because it look like Match is saying yes I won the argument....while Thomas is thinking boys 1 girls 0....yes lots of testestrone around here..even the dog was a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your pictures! The kids look too cute. Their personalites really came out in the pictures.
Thanks for sharing you blog with me. I look forward to peeking in on you!
Post a Comment