Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SPT What would you treat your self to for Valentine's Day?

This is a hard one because over the last few years Valentine's has become more of a kid holiday for me versus a romantic one for my husband and I. This is going to sound cliche but, I would like to have a piece of jewlery picked out especially for me. Something unexpected....it doesn't even have to cost a lot. I am actually tempted to have Lisa hand craft me a charm with my word of the year on it. (My word is balance). The second idea is a weekend at a hotel or B&B all to myself. No kids!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Amber... I love reading your blog to see what is going on in your world :) I've been terrible about posting latetly.

I have to ask... what does "SPT" translate to?

Hugs,
Lynn, Lauren & Fred